Student Success (HMS)
If you’re a Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences student, our Student Success team can help you with just about any study-related matter that could possibly arise.
The Student Success team is located in the FHMS Student Support Centre, ground floor, Helen Mayo North building, Frome Road. The team is available Monday to Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Contact the Student Success team for assistance with:
- Program advice, course-specific information, and academic progress advice.
- Enrolment advice, choosing/changing a major, and study plan development
- Credit transfers
- Leave of absence requests
- Study Overseas approvals
- Discontinuation of studies
- Degree/graduation checks
- Adding courses after the deadline
- Enrolment errors (e.g. timetable clashes)
- Unit overload requests
- Indigenous student support