Online Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD)
The CPD program is based on the dental practice education material we have produced.
- Each practice information sheet has an associated quiz. These online materials can be accessed by anyone free of charge.
- You may attempt an online quiz as many times as you like.
- If you would like to know your results and/or claim CPD points, you must make a once-off payment per given quiz.
Access the program materials
Payment and CPD points
- The required payment for notifying of results and/or issue of one CPD certificate for a given quiz is $35.
- This is a once-off payment regardless of the number of attempts made at a given quiz.
- Upon receipt of the payment the results will be notified within 10 working days.
- If you do not achieve a passing score for a given quiz, you can continue to attempt the quiz until a passing score is achieved.
- Once you achieve a passing score for a given quiz, you are able to claim one CPD point.
- You cannot claim for the same quiz more than once unless the content has changed substantially.
Free CPD certificate
Colgate Oral Care sponsors one free CPD certificate for existing members of the Australian or New Zealand Dental Hygienists' Association (DHAA/NZDHA) as well as Australian or New Zealand Dental and Oral Health Therapists' Association (ADOHTA/NZOHTA) if you provide proof of your current membership.
Please note: only available for the first 300 submissions per calendar year.