Practice Information Sheets
The practitioner information sheets present a brief summary of issues related to the examination, diagnosis, recording, prevention and simple management of dental decay.
You can read both the full information sheets or shortened summaries on each topic.
Information and summary sheets
Strategies for caries management in general dental practice
Caries concerns in ante and post natal care
The challenges of rampant caries
Nature and aetiology & clinical aspects of caries diagnosis
- Information sheet and summary #8: Young adult - a person at high caries risk?
- Information sheet and summary #5: Sealants and caries control
- Information sheet and summary #4: Continuing caries problems in specific community groups
- Information sheet and summary #3: Fluorides and caries management
- Information sheet and summary #2: Latest concepts of caries prevention - planning for prevention