Health Matters | COVID-19: A public health response
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: health.adelaide.edu.au/health-matters
- Contact: Kendall Marriott firstname.lastname@example.org
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences' Health Matters public lecture series presents:
COVID-19: A PUBLIC HEALTH RESPONSE
-- Virtual lecture and Q&A --
University of Adelaide public health experts are actively influencing the COVID-19 response with far-reaching national and global impact.
Join South Australia’s Chief Public Health Officer, Professor Nicola Spurrier, and our esteemed panel from the School of Public Health as they reflect on the underpinning role of public health in a pandemic, and their critical contributions to the research, response and recovery efforts protecting our community.
When: Monday 15 February, 2 - 4 pm (ACDT)
Where: Facebook live (Register to receive livestream link via email)
- Professor Nicola Spurrier | Keynote speaker
- Professor Tracy Merlin | How did we develop the first Roadmap to Recovery?
- Dr Adriana Milazzo | COVID-19 contact tracing: Why does it matter?
- Professor Zoe Jordan | Thinking fast and slow: Evidence and judgement during COVID-19
- Professor Dino Pisaniello | Occupational hygiene and COVID-19
- Professor Caroline Miller | Rapid evidence synthesis for COVID-19 policy
For more information and to register, visit: