Graduate Certificate in Oral Health Science
To apply, you must have submitted an application and received your ID from SATAC.
Applicants must read the information about the degree and application process.
Please download the Graduate Certificate in Oral Health Science Degree Guide.
If you experience any issue when completing this form, please contact the Faculty of Health Sciences via email.
Please note :
- The Graduate Certificate in Oral Health Science is a quota based program.
- The program is open to registered dental and oral health therapists who have a minimum of two years clinical experience including restorative work.
- Current qualifications must have lead to registration as a dental therapist or oral health therapist and must include dental therapy restorative skills as part of the curriculum.
- Eligible qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Oral Health (or equivalent) – curriculum must include restorative skills
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Certificate in Dental Therapy
- You may be contacted directly by the Faculty of Health Sciences regarding your application
- Successful applicants will be advised by SATAC.
You will need to provide the following with your application (if applicable):
Note: PDF is the preferred file type: 20MB is the maximum combined file size able to be uploaded.
- Qualification Certificate
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal Competency Statement
- Referee Reports
- A copy of your registration certificate from the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- A copy of your current radiography licence
- Contact details for your Clinical Mentor.
If you experience any issue when completing this form or have an enquiry,
please contact the Faculty of Health Sciences via email