Help investigate ways to assess knee function following lower-leg fracture surgery.
Participants completing this study will receive a $20 voucher to reimburse expenses and time and contribute to new knowledge aimed at improving clinical knee function evaluations following lower-leg fracture surgery.
What will participants do?
Participants will be required to:
- attend one 45-minute data collection session at the Clinical Research Facility, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences building, North Terrace, Adelaide (map)
- complete a questionnaire prior to the session (approx. 15 minutes)
- have their height and body mass measured
- complete a series of functional examinations based upon activities of daily living.
Who can help?
To be eligible for the study participants must:
- be aged between 18 and 65
- be able to understand written and spoken English
- not suffer from any existing musculoskeletal disorders associated with mobility problems or impaired functioning of the lower limbs.
To find out more phone +61 (08) 8313 0088 or email email@example.com.
How do I get involved?
Please complete and submit the form below: