Challenges and Solutions for Early and Mid-Career Researchers
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Register via Eventbrite
- Contact: Eugene Roscioli firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Christian Mentor, Trainer, Author, PhD Candidate, Research Manager at Federation University
- Dr Boris Fedoric Director of Career Bug, WorkGain and WorkGoal.
The Adelaide Medical School is hosting a free networking event to highlight the value of our Early and Mid-Career Researchers (EMCR).
Providing inspiration and guidance to those who work tirelessly to drive our research and who are the pillars of future health research at the University of Adelaide. Join us for this virtual networking event to further your aspirations and goals, in research and beyond.