- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Ground Floor, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building
At this special event hosted by Healthy Development Adelaide and the Robinson Research Institute, you will have the chance to ask questions of PCOS experts and advocates.
HDA Thematic Evening - Cultural and Linguistic Diversity in SA: Programs for children, youth and families
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier Lecture Theatre 102, Napier building, 1st floor, University of Adelaide, North Terrace campus
Join us for an interesting session on cultural and linguistic diversity in South Australia and hear from experts about some of the programs currently undertaken for children, youth and families.
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier Lecture Theatre (102), Napier Building, University of Adelaide
Join us for a joint forum with HDA and the Australian Association for Infant Mental Health as part of Infant Mental Health Awareness Week 2019.
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Queen Victoria building, lecture theatre level 1, Women's and Children's Hospital, North Adelaide
Please join us for a Grand Round in conjunction with the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Women’s and Children’s Health Network.
Care · Collaborate · Connect: A disruptive innovation in preventing suicide in children and adolescents
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, Napier building, North Terrace, University of Adelaide
You are invited to attend the presentation of the HDA Women’s Excellence in Research Award 2019 by winner, Dr Helen Stallman.
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, Napier building, University of Adelaide, North Terrace campus
Please join us for a special international guest seminar by Dr Rachael Coakley on the role of psychology in the management of pediatric pain.
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Rob Roy Hotel, 106 Halifax Street, Adelaide
Presented by the team at SciPub in association with Healthy Development Adelaide. Hear from our panel of experts and have your questions answered about the hot topic—how to be healthy.
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Ball Room, Hilton Adelaide, 233 Victoria Square, Adelaide
Add value and power to your work by learning how to frame and become part of a growing network that is using framing to change the world for kids and families. Join our international, national and local experts for a fresh, bold conversation.
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019, 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs, G60 Bragg Lecture Theatre, University of Adelaide, North Terrace campus
Join us for our special 15th annual HDA Oration to be presented by former HDA Convenor (2004-2011), Professor Caroline McMillen, Chief Scientist for South Australia.