- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Ground Floor, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building
At this special event hosted by Healthy Development Adelaide and the Robinson Research Institute, you will have the chance to ask questions of PCOS experts and advocates.
HDA Thematic Evening - Cultural and Linguistic Diversity in SA: Programs for children, youth and families
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier Lecture Theatre 102, Napier building, 1st floor, University of Adelaide, North Terrace campus
Join us for an interesting session on cultural and linguistic diversity in South Australia and hear from experts about some of the programs currently undertaken for children, youth and families.
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier Lecture Theatre (102), Napier Building, University of Adelaide
Join us for a joint forum with HDA and the Australian Association for Infant Mental Health as part of Infant Mental Health Awareness Week 2019.
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Queen Victoria building, lecture theatre level 1, Women's and Children's Hospital
Please join us for a Grand Round in conjunction with the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Women’s and Children’s Health Network.
Care · Collaborate · Connect: A disruptive innovation in preventing suicide in children and adolescents
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, Napier building, North Terrace, University of Adelaide
You are invited to attend the presentation of the HDA Women’s Excellence in Research Award 2019 by winner, Dr Helen Stallman.