Become a member
Join us in fostering South Australian multidisciplinary research, policy and practice at basic, clinical, social and population levels to enhance the healthy development and wellbeing of Australia's future generations.
HDA membership is open to researchers, PhD students and professionals working in areas relevant to HDA's research. If you are unsure as to whether you align with HDA research, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to joining.
|Membership period||Fee (excluding GST)|
The vastly subsidised fees offer great value for money and unlock the following member benefits:
- Access to travel grants (PhD students and early career researchers)
- Access to PhD scholarships for your students
- Eligibility to apply for HDA awards
- Free HDA event attendance certificates towards your continuing professional development (CPD) points
- Build relationships with people working in areas relevant to the health and development of young children and adolescence
- Contribute your knowledge and expertise to make a difference
- Support HDA into the future
Attend our events
The varied and extensive HDA event program covers priority research and career development topics in the form of thematic evenings, oration, seminars, symposiums, workshops and forums.
Our events enable effective communication and interactions across disciplines, providing opportunities for networking and multidisciplinary research collaborations for researchers, students, government and health service personnel and educators, organisations, teachers and the general community.