Our core School of Public Health academic staff work closely with colleagues in government, non-government organisations, and industry, many of whom hold academic titles within the school.
- Professor Tracy Merlin – Interim Head of School
- Associate Professor Jaklin Eliott – Postgraduate Coordinator
- Geoff Cook – Business Operations Manager, Nursing, Psychology and Public Health
- Isabel Mason – Personal Assistant to Head of School
Academic unit leads
- Dr Teresa Burgess – Social and Behavioural Health Sciences
- Professor John Lynch – Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Professor Caroline Laurence – Health Economics and Policy
- Dr Paul Rothmore – Environment and Occupational Health Sciences
Academic and professional staff
Please see the School of Public Health academic and professional staff list.