Our core School of Public Health academic staff work closely with colleagues in government, non-government organisations, and industry, many of whom hold academic titles within the school.
- Professor Tracy Merlin – Interim Head of School
- Associate Professor Jaklin Eliott – Higher Degree by Research Postgraduate Coordinator
- Geoff Cook – Business Operations Manager, Nursing, Psychology and Public Health
- Isabel Mason – Personal Assistant to Head of School
Academic and professional staff
Please visit the School of Public Health staff directory.
- Adelaide Exposure Science and Health
- Adelaide Health Technology Assessment (AHTA)
- BetterStart | Child Health and Development Research Group
- Communities, People and Health Research Group
- Environment and Health Research Group
- Health Workforce Planning Group
- Life Course and Intergenerational Health Group
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
The Ask Health team is currently providing a virtual mode of student support online and via telephone, Monday to Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.