Adelaide Dental School is comprised of a highly dedicated team of dental and oral health practitioners, academics and researchers.
- Professor Richard Logan – Dean and Head of School
- Associate Professor Alan Broughton – Academic Lead, Undergraduate Clinical Services
- Associate Professor James Dudley – Academic Lead, Postgraduate Clinical Learning and Teaching
- Professor Paula Moynihan – Academic Lead, Research
- Professor Lisa Jamieson - Director, ARCPOH, Indigenous Oral Health Unit
- Associate Professor Dimi Lekkas – Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program Coordinator
- Associate Professor Muhammed Yakin – Bachelor of Dental Surgery Year Coordinator
- Dr Jenny Gray – Bachelor of Oral Health Coordinator, Graduate Certificate in Oral Health Science Coordinator
- Dr Denice Higgins - Graduate Diploma in Forensic Odontology Coordinator
- Dr Kostas Kapellas - Bachelor of Science in Dentistry (Honours) Program Coordinator
- Professor Toby Hughes - Postgraduate Coordinator - Higher Degree by Research
- Dr Eleanor Parker - Adelaide Dental School Program Board Chair
- Miss Roberta Parshotam – Business Manager
Academic and professional staff
Please see the Adelaide Dental School academic and professional staff list.
Looking for student support?
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences Student Support Centre
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.