Adelaide Dental School is comprised of a highly dedicated team of dental and oral health practitioners, academics and researchers.
- Professor Richard Logan – Dean and Head of School, and Acting Bachelor of Oral Health Coordinator
- Associate Professor Neville Gully – Assistant Dean, Learning and Teaching
- Dr Sarbin Ranjitkar – Assistant Dean, Clinical Services
- Dr Peter Zilm – Assistant Dean, Research
- Associate Professor Dimi Lekkas – Bachelor of Dental Surgery Coordinator
- Dr Jenny Gray – Bachelor of Oral Health Coordinator
- Ms Lesley Steele – Business Manager
- Professor David Brennan – Higher Degree Students
- Professor Giampiero Rossi-Fedele – Doctor of Clinical Dentistry
- Dr Denice Higgins – Honours Coordinator
Academic and professional staff
Please see the Adelaide Dental School academic and professional staff list.
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.