Adelaide Dental School is comprised of a highly dedicated team of dental and oral health practitioners, academics and researchers.
- Professor Richard Logan – Dean and Head of School
- Associate Professor Alan Broughton – Academic Lead, Undergraduate Clinical Services
- James Dudley – Academic Lead, Postgraduate Clinical Learning and Teaching
- Professor Paula Moynihan – Academic Lead, Research
- Associate Professor Dimi Lekkas – Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program Coordinator (Years 1-3)
- Associate Professor Muhammed Yakin – Acting Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program Coordinator (Years 4-5)
- Dr Jenny Gray – Bachelor of Oral Health Coordinator, Graduate Certificate in Oral Health Science
- Dr Denice Higgins - Graduate Diploma in Forensic Odontology
- Miss Roberta Parshotam – Business Manager
- Ms Michelle Bockmann – Bachelor of Science in Dentistry (Honours) Program Coordinator
- Associate Professor Toby Hughes – Postgraduate Coordinator – Higher Degree by Research
Academic and professional staff
Please see the Adelaide Dental School academic and professional staff list.
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.