Adelaide Dental School is comprised of a highly dedicated team of dental and oral health practitioners, academics and researchers.
- Professor Richard Logan – Dean and Head of School
- Associate Professor Alan Broughton – Academic Lead, Undergraduate Clinical Services
- Associate Professor James Dudley – Academic Lead, Postgraduate Clinical Learning and Teaching
- Professor Paula Moynihan – Academic Lead, Research
- Professor Lisa Jamieson - Director, ARCPOH, Indigenous Oral Health Unit
- Associate Professor Dimi Lekkas – Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program Coordinator
- Associate Professor Muhammed Yakin – Bachelor of Dental Surgery Year Coordinator
- Dr Jenny Gray – Bachelor of Oral Health Coordinator, Graduate Certificate in Oral Health Science Coordinator
- Dr Denice Higgins - Graduate Diploma in Forensic Odontology Coordinator
- Dr Kostas Kapellas - Bachelor of Science in Dentistry (Honours) Program Coordinator
- Professor Toby Hughes - Postgraduate Coordinator - Higher Degree by Research
- Dr Eleanor Parker - Adelaide Dental School Program Board Chair
- Miss Roberta Parshotam – Business Manager
Academic and professional staff
Please see the Adelaide Dental School academic and professional staff list.
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.