Adelaide Dental School is comprised of a highly dedicated team of dental and oral health practitioners, academics and researchers.
- Professor Richard Logan – Dean and Head of School
- Associate Professor Neville Gully – Assistant Dean, Learning and Teaching
- Dr Sarbin Ranjitkar – Assistant Dean, Clinical Services
- Dr Peter Zilm – Assistant Dean, Research
- Associate Professor Dimi Lekkas – BDS Coordinator
- Associate Professor Cathy Snelling – BOH Coordinator
- Ms Lesley Steele – Business Manager
- Professor David Brennan – Higher Degree Students
- Associate Professor Giampiero Rossi-Fedele – Doctor of Clinical Dentistry
- Associate Professor Toby Hughes – Honours
Academic and professional staff
Please see the Adelaide Dental School academic and professional staff list.