The School of Allied Health Science and Practice brings together a highly dedicated and enthusiastic team of allied health practitioners and academics.
Head of School
- Professor Rachel Gibson - Head of School of Allied Health Science and Practice
- Associate Professor Paul Rothmore — Program Director, Physiotherapy
- Associate Professor Stacie Attrill — Program Director, Speech Pathology
- Associate Professor Emma George — Program Director, Occupational Therapy
- Dr Charles Marley – Academic Lead, Learning and Teaching
View our academic staff on the Staff Directory.
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.