Adelaide Nursing School brings together an energetic and enthusiastic group of nursing clinicians and academics, each dedicated to furthering nursing as a practice and discipline.
Our team works collaboratively across professions, with a range of stakeholders, and within a variety of clinical practice settings, at a state, national and international level.
Nguyen Matthias – Administration Support Officer
Phone: +61 8 8313 3595
- Associate Professor Frank Donnelly – Dean and Head of School
- Xiaorong Liu – PA to Dean and Head of School
- Geoff Cook – Business Manager, Nursing, Psychology and Public Health
- Dr Lynette Cusack – Lead of Research
- Dr Rick Wiechula – Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Coordinator
Academic and professional staff
Please visit the Adelaide Nursing School staff directory.
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.