Adelaide Nursing School brings together an energetic and enthusiastic group of nursing clinicians and academics, each dedicated to furthering nursing as a practice and discipline.
Our team works collaboratively across professions, with a range of stakeholders, and within a variety of clinical practice settings, at a state, national and international level.
- Dr Frank Donnelly – Interim Head of School
- Annette Bennett – PA to Dean and Head of School
- Geoff Cook – Business Manager, Nursing, Psychology and Public Health
- Professor Gill Harvey – Head of Research and Research Training
- Dr Tim Schultz – Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Coordinator
Nguyen Matthias – Administration Support Officer
Phone: +61 8 8313 3595
Academic and professional staff
Looking for student support?
Ground Floor, Helen Mayo North
See the campus map
+ 61 8 8313 0273
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Wed: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Are you a current student with a question related to your studies? Book a one-on-one appointment with a program advisor.