In addition to our PhD candidates, Honours, Masters and Doctor of Clinical Dentistry students undertake research in areas of population oral health from genetic and molecular epidemiology to clinical and community-based research to oral health systems and policy analysis.
Listed below are research projects led by some of our students.
- Non-traumatic dental ED presentations - paediatric
- Post-op pain management in paediatric patients
- Paediatric head & neck cancer
- Relationship between sleep & oral health
- Indigenous spiritual & physical pain
- OHIP-5 Validation
- The implications of uptake of AgF - dental school curriculum & practitioner perspective
- Indigenous chronic disease stakeholder yarns
- Tobacco Policy Analysis & Stakeholder Interviews (MPH)
Doctor of Clinical Dentistry
- Relationship between Chronic Kidney Disease & periodontal disease