The University of Adelaide's new School of Biomedicine offers a range of world-class programs to enhance your skills in the application of biology and biochemistry to medical research or practice.
The School of Biomedicine provides a space for you to specialise in subject areas such as addiction studies, medical science, and reproduction and development.
Degrees on offer in Biomedicine
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Graduate Certificate in International Addiction Studies
- Graduate Diploma in International Addiction Studies
- Master of Science in Addiction Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (dependent on specialisation)
- Master of Philosophy (dependent on specialisation)
- Master of Philosophy (Medical Science)
The School of Biomedicine is responsible for coordinating and teaching into numerous programs within the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences:
- Bachelor of Health and Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Health and Medical Sciences Advanced
- Bachelor of Health and Medical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Medical Studies / Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology (Honours)
The University offers a number of scholarships to potential and currently enrolled undergraduate and postgraduate students, and there are also many others funded by industry and non-profit organisations.
Just one example is our research travel scholarships, which enable talented students—and that could be you—to study at some of the most prestigious institutions in the world. It’s an experience that could open the way for you to engage in cross or in-discipline collaboration with top researchers the world over.
For more information about studying overseas, contact email@example.com.
University isn’t all work and no play. Joining a student club is a great way to pursue other interests and meet new people. From sports and hobbies to politics and culture, the University of Adelaide has a wide range of student clubs for you to consider. As a student in the School of Biomedicine, you may find the Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Association of particular interest.