Education and Training
Teaching commitments of the Discipline of General Practice are at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level
At the undergraduate level the Discipline is involved in CBL tutoring to pre-clinical students, 3rd Year General Practice Clinical Skills, 5th Year General Practice, 4th Year Research Project, 5th Year Rural Extended Program, 5th Year General Practice Placement and 6th Year Primary Care SCAPs.
The Discipline runs a number of postgraduate courses, including the Graduate Program in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master).
MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- CBL and Medical Personal and Professional development of students in years 1-3
- Clinical Skills 1st & 2nd Year
- 3rd Year Research Project
- 5th Year Rural Extended Undergraduate Program
- 5th Geriatric and GP Placement
- 6th Year Primary Care SCAPS
- 4 / 5th Year Medical & Scientific Attachments (MSA) - International Primary Health Care, Chronic Disease in General Practice, Rural General Practice, Rural Indigenous Primary Health Care.
For information on other areas of the MBBS contact the Medicine Learning & Teaching Unit (MLTU).
For information about honours in the Discipline of General Practice and Projects.
More information on Postgraduate Education.