Course add - late
This form is for use by students who wish to enrol into a course after the last day to add online.
- Please upload a copy of your written approval from the relevant course coordinator (refer to the form, below).
- If adding courses in two different programs, a separate form should be lodged for each program with the relevant faculty/school.
- Requests to add courses may not be approved if submitted after the relevant census dates and without written approval from the course coordinator.
- Faculty/school staff are authorised to process additions of courses after the 'last day to add online' up until the relevant census date.
- Requests to add courses after census must be submitted via the amendment to enrolment form.