If you’re a Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences student, our Ask Health team can help you with just about any study-related matter that could possibly arise.
The Ask Health team is located in the FHMS Student Support Centre, ground floor, Helen Mayo North building, Frome Road. The team is available Monday to Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Contact the Ask Health team for assistance with:
- Program advice and study plan development
- Course specific information, such as choose/changing a major
- Credit transfers
- Enrolment advice
- Leave of absence requests
- Global Learning approvals
- Discontinuation of studies
- Degree/graduation checks
- Adding courses after the deadline
- Enrolment errors (e.g. timetable clashes)
- Unit overload requests
- Academic progress advice
- Indigenous student support