Statistical Support Request
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences now funds a new interim statistical consulting service that is currently in place to Dec 2023. The first priority is to assist eligible HDR students. Given capacity there may be opportunities for eligible researchers to access the service.
Statistical Support includes:
- study design including sample size calculations
- study planning including grant and ethics applications
- appropriate methods of data collection and management
- statistical analysis, interpretation and presentation of results
- contribution towards statistical aspects of research outputs including manuscripts, conference presentations and reports
To be eligible for Faculty-funded statistical support, you must be one of the following:
- A HDR (PhD or MPhil) student enrolled in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide. The statistical work must be directly related to a thesis or research project.
- A staff member or affiliate staff member in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. The statistical work must be directly related to a recognisable research output (e.g. paper for publication or a grant application), with the staff member listing a School within the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences as their primary institutional affiliation.
This service is capped at 15 hours of faculty-funded (no charge) support per project. Any additional support will be charged to a project code at $100/hr.
To make your first meeting as helpful as possible, please complete the details below.