Statistical support for Faculty researchers includes:
- assisting with the design of health-related research
- power and sample size calculations
- advising research staff and postgraduate students on statistical aspects of research programs
- providing advice about cleaning and maintaining datasets and preparing data for analysis
- providing advice about data analysis and manuscript preparation
- undertaking analysis of data as part of research projects and programs
The statistics service is provided by staff of the Statistics Division of the Data Management & Analysis Centre.