Want to take your studies to the next level?
Honours is a great way to investigate a subject area of interest in greater detail. It is recognised as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing and organisational skills. It is also considered a great stepping stone towards:
- Undertaking postgraduate studies
- Pursuing an academic or research-based career
- Improving career prospects and providing a distinct point of difference for you in the job market
A wide range of Honours specialisations are available with the Faculty of Health Sciences. Honours gives you the opportunity to concentrate on a single discipline, gaining an understanding of both theoretical principals and research methodologies.
Specialisations are available in the following degrees:
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Science in Dentistry
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Nursing
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Medical Science
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Psychology
Prospective Honours students should contact the appropriate Honours Coordinators. These Coordinators will assist you in making contact with specific researchers who are working in an area of interest to you.